
This is where the love story began......(commence to playing the love ballad) A Sony Alpha 350. I was in love....It was my new baby...That camera was THE BOMB! or so I thought....wait maybe I still think. I dont know. Dont get me wrong..this is and will always be my first love...I was so proud of this camera...It was the next best thing to my hubby who now uses it. I find myself becoming jealous of his knowledge of this camera and his bragging of all the things that it will do.....But back to the story...this is where it all began...November 2008 my dreams started being realized. From that day forward I have wanted more and more and more to have a camera in my hand and a vision in my heart every single day. I am so thankful for a love like mine. For someone who saw me for who I was and loved me enough to want all of my dreams to come true. Thank you for being you!!! I love you!
awwww! I love this post! This cam got ur foot in the door and look at u now! U are an awesome photographer now! This is such a thoughtful post! Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings! <3
ReplyDelete