Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Project 365 Day 1

So today begins the first day of our family's version of the project 365. We are going to do this a little differently than most...but it is our project and I cant wait to see where we end up with it 1 Year from today. My husbands take on it is that he will make it his own and about his growth as a photographer as well as a person. His creative and personal growth all rolled into one. I like that and I think I will probably go along the same lines. I don't think my thoughts will in any way mirror his. But that is one thing I love about us is that we never see things exactly the same...LOL! But we somehow always make it work. So I have steadily been trying to figure out what my very first picture was going to be for this blog and have yet to come up with an idea......I think writing this little intro just gave me one.....stay tuned...it requires a little of the hubby's help... I think I am going to enjoy sharing my life thru photographs!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't think I would like doing this, but I think I might enjoy it. Thanks for pushing me. I Love You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurry up and post a pic!! im anxious to see it, today and every day after! this will be interesting to see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAhahahaha...my bestie...so glad that you are interested..... and right back atcha baby....I LOVE YOU 2 with every ounce of my being...

    ReplyDelete