Friday, August 27, 2010

August 27, 2010

Well....I can honestly say that I have epically failed at this whole 365 thing. Life has gotten in the way. So I am going to U-Turn and start all over. Tomorrow will be my day 1 again.....I can do this. I will do this...Starting tomorrow. Tonight I am getting much needed photo shoppe tips from my hubby. I am super excited about all the things I am going to learn over the next 365 days on my personal journey.I am determined....so I am 12 days behind Shane and that is ok....I am going to learn a lot from him. He has been faithful and diligent at this and I am going to be also....So let the journey begin!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that missing a few days is going to matter, it's the journey in getting to the destination, not so much the destination in and of itself. Once you are where you were going, the adventure is over. So I say take your time, 365 days of learning will still be just that, even if you don't blog. You're still learning something. Love ya!

    -me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely correct. 365 days of learning is just that...but I want to blog it for the shear fact that I want to be able to reflect back on it at the end of the year and be like wow I have come so far since those first few days.....and then I will probably beg of you to do some other journey with me because you are truly my very best friend. Speaking of...I found a 52 week "Project'....LOL!

    ReplyDelete